Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my Honey's 47th birthday! He is an amazing man! I am so grateful for him and for all that he does for me and our family. I would be completely lost without him in my life. He has been by my side for 23 years now, through good times and bad. I love him with all my heart.

Kaitlyn has gotten settled into school and has made new friends. She worked really hard this week, Tuesday and Wednesday, for a class spelling bee. She came home on Thursday and was upset because she didn't win. Then she said that if the two people before her couldn't make it for the school spelling bee then she would be able to participate!!! SHE GOT THIRD PLACE IN HER CLASS!! We are so proud of her!!

Aimee and Wendy are still looking for work and trying to get paper work done for school.

Dave received a calling at church this week, First Counselor in the Sunday School Presidency. I received one also, Relief Society Visiting Teaching Supervisor. We didn't sit idle for very long!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Welcome back! You'll stay busy now. ♥

Kari said...

Sounds like you are very welcomed there! Good for you! :)