Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday to ME!!!! Yes, it is my 41st birthday today!! Do I have any idea what we are doing today? Only that we are going to Maniago for the market so I can buy crochet thread, yarn, ribbons, buttons and whatever else I want. I am excited because I get to do the same thing tomorrow here in Aviano. Dave took today off to spend the day with me and take me to the market. Tomorrow Wendy has the day off and she is taking me to the market in Aviano!! Am I spoiled or what?

7 comments:

Elizabeth-W said...

Happy Birthday!!
Word verification: wobblys
Used in a sentence:
If you eat ice cream too fast, your brain gets the wobblys.

Kari said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAM....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I can think of no better way to spend a birthday than in the beautiful country of Italy going to the markets! Have a great birthday and eat a piece of birthday cake for me!!!!

The Christensen Family said...

Hey Cus...HAPPY BIRTDAY TO YOU! I hope you have a wonderful day and it's as special as you. Happy Birthday Pam! love ya

Shauna said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! COME SEE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ON MY BLOG :)
♥ Hugs :)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!! ♥ :)

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
I hope you have a fun day at the market and one tomorrow as well. And yes you may be spoiled, but don't you deserve it....Of course you do!
ENJOY!

Sabra Palmer said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

We love you!!