Friday, October 22, 2010

Oops! I did it again!

Yup, I once again opened my pie hole and said something that upset a LOT of people. I thought that maybe I had passed that point in my life where I had to check my opinion at the door whenever I walk into a room, literally and figuratively. I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion on ANY matter in life. I also realize that I get my feelings hurt when someone says something that bothers me, but I try not to pull everyone else into it and work it out on my own. Once I've worked it out on my own and with whomever I need to, I'm good. Because I have upset so many people, I have grounded myself from commenting or updating on Facebook. My children have the same issue with opening their mouths and expressing how they feel and sometimes think. This flaw in our characters has caused many problems in our extended family. I apologize to those who have been offended by our opinions.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Interesting turn of events....