Monday, January 5, 2009

Great Beginning!!

Today at the gym was a great beginning to my day!! I was actually quite surprised by how much I was able to do after take the last two weeks off. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 2 sets of my core exercises, and 7 minutes on the cross-trainer. I tried the cross-trainer on my second day at the gym last month and I wasn't impressed with it at all, besides the fact that 5 minutes on it killed my knees. This time I didn't kill my knees!!! I feel so invigorated right now. I will probably crash this afternoon for a nap, but I'm gonna try to keep awake so I can get a decent nights sleep. Yeah for me!!!! I have to pat myself on the back when I do good, who else is gonna cheer me on if not myself?
~~~~~
I finished book number one of the one hundred I want to read today!!! I'm on a roll people!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life Fitness elliptical Cross trainer are created for commercial use, they are exceptionally durable and can handle users of as much as three hundred pounds with not difficulty.

The Christensen Family said...

I will always pat you on the back when you have done good and listen when you need to talk. I am always here for you. I might be 1000's of miles away, but I am here. lol