I found this new blog and found it interesting. The assignment for today is to interview your child/children and write record the answers. It sounded like fun to me so I though I would do it. Here it is, my interview with Kaitlyn, age 9.
1. What does Mom always say to you? I love you and do better on your homework
2. What makes Mom happy? When she's not sick
3. What makes Mom sad? When she's sick
4. How does Mom make you laugh? When she tickles me
5. How old is Mom? 40
6. How tall is Mom? I don't know, how tall are you, tall
7. What does Mom like to do? Play on the computer
8. What is Mom's job? Nothing
9. What is Mom's favorite food? California Maki
10. How do you know that Mom loves you? If she didn't love me, she'd throw me out the window
I guess you have to be younger than nine to get funny answers. Oh well, I did the assignment, right?