Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brandon

I carried you under my heart for a very short 18 weeks. I felt you move like the flutter of butterfly wings deep in my womb. I looked forward to the day when I would hold you in my arms and welcome you to our family. You had two loving big sisters that were so excited to have a little brother to take care of and a Daddy that was looking forward to teaching you the steps of a Scout. We all looked forward to your first smile, your first tooth, your first step, and your first day of school. We had plans of teaching you the Gospel of Jesus Christ so that maybe you would want to go out into the world and share it with others. We were so heartbroken and sad when Heavenly Father called you home so soon. All our dreams seemed to be dashed in a matter of seconds. Even now, 19 years later, the tears come to my eyes as I think of all those dreams gone in a heartbeat. But thank goodness for the Gospel and the Plan of Happiness!! I know where you are, what you are doing, and who you are serving with. I miss you my sweet baby boy who looks so much like your Daddy, I look forward to the day when I will be able to hold you in my arms. I pray that I will be able to live a life that you and your sisters are proud of, that you all will be happy to call me Momma. I love you my sweet boy!

No comments: