Friday, December 19, 2008

GREAT DAY

We made it to the gym!!!! Seven am bright and early we walked into the gym to do our routine. Of course every treadmill was being used by the people who have to do PT for military. We had to wait until one was avaliable so I could get warmed up. I was able to do two sets of the other exercises that I do (modified push-ups, planks, modified crunches, and bicycles). I felt so great. We took Kaitlyn with us, she was so bored for thirty minutes while I was on the treadmill, but she did do the other exercises with us. She did great!!! We even got a warm shower with real water pressure!!! YEAH!!!!

~~~~~

We got our fuel coupons for the house, now we have to wait for the fuel guys to deliver it on TUESDAY!!!! Then we went and bought firewood so we could be warm til then. Our house was fifteen degrees today!!! In order to get warm, we curled up on the couch with the sleeping bags and fell asleep.

2 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

I know how cold it has been here outside, I can't immainge having it that cold in my house. I sure feel for you.

Sabra Palmer said...

Oh my gosh Pam. I remember those days. Thank Heavens for your husband coming over when I had no heat last year to chop me some wood or we would have frozen to death. I am so proud of you for being so good to start exercising. i really need to get my but in gear and start doing something but it is really hard to be motivated when it is so cold. I sure miss you guys!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Love you.