Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Camera

When we were getting ready to move over here to Italy I bought a nice 35 mm camera so that I would have nice quality pictures to scrapbook and to send home to my family. Scrapbooking Well, I've done really good about taking pictures but it is so expensive to develop a roll of film it's rediculous, $15 for ONE roll. Any way, since I started blogging and have figured out how to do this awesome blogging I bought a nice digital camera. I haven't used it yet, but I promise there will be plenty of pictures on my blog soon. I have had a couple of requests for more pictures of the sites in Italy and of my family so I will try to do that. I'm also very glad to see from the comments section that my extended family reads my blog...shout out to Carey, , Diana, and !!!!!

~~~~~

MaKayla is doing great. I received an email from this morning and she said she is doing good. I'm so glad. Shout out to MaKayla!!!

~~~~~

Well, our first Family History Date Night didn't go very well. No one showed up, but I was able to do some research. Computer I did have a couple of people that told me they would be here, but life happens and they didn't make it. Oh well, it's a weekly thing so anytime really is okay.





No comments: