Monday, October 27, 2008

Solidarity Pact

We as a family have decided to stop drinking soda, a solidarity pact to help my neice, MaKayla. Today was day one, none of us had a soda. We discovered something even better, Crystal Light Raspberry Tea. It is so yummy. I couldn't get enough of it. Keepin' it real for MaKayla!!! Love ya babe. Sign I Love You

~~~~~

Dave promised Kaitlyn that they could carve a Halloween pumpkin today. Pumpkin This would have been mine...no muss, no fuss. They sneaked behind my back after I told Kaitlyn no way were we carving pumpkins this year. She batted her blue eyes at her Daddy and he caved, bought her a pumpkin and made a promise. Dave did all the cutting, but Kaitlyn drew on it first and told him how it was supposed to be cut. She was happy to help even if it was just to gross Mom out. YUCK!























They had a good time carving that pumpkin. It's a good thing it's outside that could've been pretty messy.





This is the finished product. I tried to take a nighttime picture, but I haven't figured out that feature yet. Maybe by Halloween Night I will have figured it out.

Vampire Trick O’Treater Mummy

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Kaitlyn should post her pumpkin on her blog. How fun. Sometimes we should do things reguardless of the mess it makes. hehehe :)

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

So happy to hook up with you guys in the blogging world. I hope you get our invitation to our blog okay. I can't wait to catch up on your lives through reading this. It may take me a while but I'll be in touch now.

The Christensen Family said...

Looks like she had fun craving her or helping with her pumpkin.