Monday, October 20, 2008

Pam is such an Airhead


So I created a blog for Kaitlyn and didn't get on for several days to help her blog. Well, Sunday I tried to get on to help her do some things on her site and I FORGOT her password!!! I can't believe I did that! It's a true sign of getting old when I can't remember passwords any more and I have to write them all down. UGH!!! I hate getting old. So any way, we recreated a new blog for her.... http://www.doodlebugkaitlyn.blogspot.com/ you can check it out. She is so darn cute. I will be helping her to keep it up and adding new things. She wants to be able to keep in touch with her family and friends just as much as the rest of us do. She also has an email account for those who would like to keep in touch with her that way.... kaitlyn.holloway@yahoo.com I can't believe she could be old enough to do this kind of stuff, but she is. She loves to write snail mail to her grandparents, but we always forget to put it in the mail, now maybe she will be able to keep in touch better with everyone.


No comments: