Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Wow, another year older. Definately another year wiser!
Happy Birthday, to my wonderful husband!


He is so amazing!
He was born the youngest boy of a family of six boys and one girl.
He was raised in a humble family with righteous parents, and siblings that all love him.

His father, Harry, set a wonderful example of how to be a good father, a wonderful husband, and a good provider.
His mother, Renee, raised him to be faithful, caring, and creative.
(brother Lawrence)
(brother, Mike)

(brother, Bert)
(brother, Brent)

(brother, Rod)

His brothers all taught him how to be adventurous, courageous, and a little naughty.

(little sister, Yvonne)

His little sister taught him to be gentle and loving.

Each of the people in his family taught him something wonderful and I am so grateful for them.

I am especially grateful to his parents, for whom I am eternally thankful for letting me be a part of their lives as well as the wife to their baby boy.


Dave has taught me so much about so many things!
He has taught me to be forgiving, especially of myself.

He's taught me to be more loving.

He's taught me to be faithful, even when questioning.

He's taught me how to be a missionary, especially when I am scared.

He's taught me to love the outdoors, even when I'd rather be inside.

He's taught me to fish, even though he has to bait my hooks.

He has loved me during times of health and in times of serious illness.

He has taught me that it's okay to cry when I'm sad, laugh when I'm happy, and serious when need be.

I really have no idea where I would be if he wasn't part of my life.

He has given me three beautiful girls to raise in this life, and two more beautiful children to raise in the next.

He has given me wonderful adventures all over the world.

He shares his testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with me all the time.

He shares his love of the Scriptures every day.

He is a righteous Priesthood holder who we can count on at all times for blessings we may need.

I hope I have been able to give him just as much as he has given me.

I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!!

I have to give a special thank you to brother, Brent, for the pictures which he posted on Facebook of the family when they were all younger. Thanks big brother!

No comments: