Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Soon?

What a morning!
We walked outside at about 715 to catch the school bus when we see this...

the light blue sky!
It has been forever it seems since we saw that beautiful color!
Isn't it gorgeous?!

Oh how I miss the sunny days of Spring!
But it's just around the corner, or so they say.
I long for the longer days, the sunny skies, the cheerful bird's song, and the happy feelings in my heart because of those simple things.
I know it'll come, because it does every year, but I wish it would show up sooner rather than later this year.
I feel like I have been stuck in a dark cloud for six months!
I suffer from seasonal depression and so the cloudy skies and rainy weather isn't my favorite kind of way to spend my days.
Sometimes I feel like there is no end in sight, but the Lord saw fit to show me the light at the end of a long tunnel this morning.
We've decided after only six months in Belgium that we SO NEED to be in the warm, sunny climate of the desert.
Now if the right job will come along for that to happen!

No comments: