Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful for...

Today is a unique day...our country is voting for a new president. I am thankful for the freedoms that I have in our country. Eagle One of those freedoms is the freedom of speech. So I am going to exercise my right to speak my mind. I am a Republican, the basic values of the Republican party coincide with my own values. I unfortunately am unable to vote this election because of us being out of the country. Yes, I know there is absentee voting, but I didn't understand the whole thing and we were late in figuring it all out. I pray that the man that I would have voted for, John McCain, wins this election. Sarah Palin He is more aware of what our troops and their families go through during this time. He is pro life. He is also a Christian.





1 comment:

Sabra Palmer said...

Amen! So sad he didn't win. How are you guys? I love seeing your pictures and hearing from you. Makes you not seem so far away. Maria called me the other day. She was almost car jacked in Arizona, was saved because she is a lamanite who spoke spanish!!