Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful?

Today is a hard day to try to come up with something to be thankful for because I've had a hard week. I don't want this next week to be as hard as this last. I know!!!! Place Of Worship I am thankful that I was able to go to church this morning! I made it through Sacrament Meeting and was able to take the Sacrament to renew my baptismal covenants. I haven't been able to do that in about a month, but I went. I took my crocheting which I use as a pain management tool, it helps me to concentrate on something else other than the pain. I works pretty good, I'm still able to hear the speakers and sing the hymns. So if ever you see a lady in the back of the chapel crocheting or knitting, she might be doing the same thing, you never know. When we got home from church I laid down on the couch and fell asleep Sleeping and slept for three hours because of the pain pill I had to take.

~~~~~

Aimee and Wendy had to work today and Dave had a bunch of missionary appointments so it has just been Kaitlyn and I this afternoon. I guess she got tired of watching movies while Mommie slept so she fell asleep too. I really should wake her up so she'll be able to go to sleep tonight for school tomorrow. Oh well, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet.

~~~~~

I would like to ask our family and friends to pray for us and with us so that Dave will get this GS-11 job that is in Albuquerque, New Mexico, so that we can move to the warmer climate for my RA. We are praying that this will happen before the 31st of December of this year, yes just about six weeks away. But we figured that if we could move during Christmas break for Kaitlyn than maybe we could take a side trip to Utah for Christmas or just after Christmas to see all of our family before we need to be in New Mexico to find a place to live and get settled and get Kaitlyn back into school. Wendy wants to go to NMSU and start in the Spring Semester. Aimee and Wendy want to also be able to find jobs quickly so that they can eventually move out on their own. OH BOY, HEAVEN HELP US!!! We know that if we ask the Lord for these righteous desires of our hearts that He will listen and answer our prayers. We feel that the more family and friends that are praying for us couldn't hurt! Happy

1 comment:

The Page Family said...

I'm so sorry your not doing well, I had no idea!! I wish I lived closer, I'd do your laundry!! Our prayers are with you!!
That's cool Scott is bloging, but what's the passward!!??:(